Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Proof!

Yay! The "proof" of my book came in the mail yesterday and after going through it extensively I approved it to be printed! So exciting!

It is interesting that they call this book the "proof." For me it is proof of many things in my life. It is proof that dreams come true and prayers are answered. It is proof that I have accomplished something. It is proof that good things come from hard work and persistence. It is proof that the love that I have for my family and for the community of mothers can be made visible and shared. It is proof that when I focus on sharing the gifts God gave me, He will open doors and make it all come together.

Thanks so much to all of you who read the beginnings of this book and who gave me such concise and loving feedback. This book is here because of your support.

I look forward to sharing it with all of you! Follow me and you will be the first to know when it is available!

1 comment:

  1. So very excited for you, Amy! I feel honored to have read your book in the early stages, and can't wait to have an "actual" copy of it, soon. Congratulations to you, my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete